Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lost, but not Forgotten



People who know me, know that I am simply 'wonderful' when it comes to sense of direction, and remembering ways and paths and destinations. I just cannot know, understand, perceive the directions, the nitty-gritties  of finding a route and also the simple right and left!

I call myself,  geographically challenged.





There have been multiple occasions when I've lost my way, and landed in unknown territories..... The worst cases are when I am lost inside a building because I cannot remember which direction the exit doors lie.


I've been in nightmarish situations, not knowing where I am. Completely lost.


I know, all this can sometimes be pretty embarrassing, and it also causes a lot of trouble for others. But then, after a lot of panic and frustration, I've always found my way back home.

The trick is, that I know where my home is, the address, the streets, the near by areas.... I may have lost my way, but I haven't forgotten where I belong.


So, I just ask for directions, take help from others, always managing to come back, running, relieved.


So, losing way isn't the end of the world, if you know where you belong, you will surely reach there by taking help from others.

PS: Any cure for geographically challenged people????

No comments:

Post a Comment