Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I AM, therefore I am.


When I think about my Existence, on this planet... from a particular moment of time, till the death of my body, I wonder: whom do I owe my existence to?


Is it a mere accident? From conception, to development in the womb of my mother, from drawing my first breath after my birth, to becoming a thinking, talking, walking, eating individual, its more than a coincidence, that I exist in a particular country, for a particular time span, doing things I do, meeting people I meet, changing, making, bending, breaking, mixing, fixing, living....

I am here to 'be' and to 'do'.

I am a part of a purpose, a greater plan, which I cannot fully comprehend.

The Maker, created me, to be a part of my family and give them love, joy, sorrow, tears, anguish, agony, pain, fulfillment, pride, accomplishment, assurance and a whole lot of other things that builds every individual of my family(by family I mean my extended family, including my friends and dear ones), and makes them strong to face the world.

I am here, because HE is here, because He wants me here, because He has a plan. A great plan, for me, for you, for all of us.

And so I say,


I AM, therefore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment