Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I' ll be with you


You know I'll be with you,
When you don't know what to  do.
You know I'll be with you,
To give you love that's warm and true.

If you fall and cannot stand;
When you need a helping hand,
When you are starting off anew
You know I'll be with you

When no one seems to care,
Your life's utter despair
While they make fun of you,
You know I'll be with you

So there I was, alone, distraught, feeling crushed, misused. How could it fail? It was the best foolproof plan that I had devised. But it backfired. 

It all started when I decided it was high time I did something to put an end to a particular recurring episode in my life that always use to make me feel wretched. Now the particular situation was not the one that I use to cause, it was a couple of 'evil' persons who just did things that left me feeling low, angry and most of all frustrated. 
So I came up with a plan, to put an end to the actions of these people that cause such a heartache in me. I called it my own spiritual warfare(silly me!).

Now, what I thought was my ultimate plan to teach these folks a lesson backfired(should I be surprised?)! I felt lost, was down and just completely lost. 

I was almost on the verge of crying, was not able to decide between banging my head in the wall or going underground forever(again silly me!). So amid all this I hear a deep, calm, compassionate voice within me saying "I WILL BE WITH YOU"

And I ended up writing the above mentioned piece of rhyme(or verse or song or poem whatever you choose to call it.). 
What struck me most from this experience was that HE talked to me, comforted me, brought me peace even when I hadn't called upon His name....


Since then others actions, words and my own failures don't seem to cause a lot of frustration or heartache in me, because I know that He, Christ the Master of the Universe is with me.

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you,
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.


PS: Do let me know if I'm quoting out of context. Also I'd love to hear from others who've had similar experience.

3 comments:

  1. yes you r right dear,Our Jesus will be There with us always,,no matter what happens.keep rocking with our Lord.God Bless.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anu Antony

    Good to know, you know Jesus will always be there,
    can you site an incident of your own life here, you know just to motivate others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anu,
    I know this will help others....

    God is Love.

    ReplyDelete